CareerShift is one such resource. This system allows you to:
- Search, select and store job and internship listings from job boards and company listings on the internet. This means that you do not have to go searching dozens of job boards and company websites to find the opportunities that interest you. It’s all available for you in one place.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including email addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs. Great for conducting pre-interview research.
- Record, save and store correspondence history records, helping you to easily keep track of every aspect of your job search.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters, easily, and save them to access, print, or email.
How is this different from the EagleHire Network? The EagleHire Network has many similar features, such as the ability to search jobs, company information, and contact information. There are many jobs in the EagleHire Network, most aviation and aerospace related, but employers tend to only post a fraction of their openings in our system. With CareerShift, you can search and find those positions that are not in the EagleHire Network. These two systems complement each other well and should both be part of any job search.
To get started using CareerShift, click on the image above or visit http://erau.careershift.com. Register with your ERAU email address to receive a free account. Alumni may utilize the system for free by entering in our group code. If you are an alumnus, please be sure to enter the group code foreveraneagle when creating your account.