Prescott Industry/Career Expo
Thursday, October 4, 2012
9am – 3pm
Dress professionally (business casual is okay) and bring plenty of resumes. Employers from companies such as The Boeing Company, JetBlue Airways, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Sierra Nevada Corporation and the Federal Bureau of Investigations will be in attendance to recruit candidates for full-time and co-op/internship opportunities.
All ERAU students and alumni are invited to attend! Bring your EagleCard.
In addition to the Industry/Career Expo, many companies will be on the Prescott campus to host company information sessions this week:
Tuesday, October 2:
- Spirit AeroSystems, 4:30-5:30pm in the DLC
- Edwards AFFTC, 5:30-6:30pm in the DLC
- United Space Alliance, 6:45-7:45pm in the DLC
Wednesday, October 3:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, 4:30-5:30pm in AC1-104
- NAVAIR, 4:15-5:15pm in the DLC
- The Boeing Company, 5:30-6:30pm in the DLC
- Southwest Airlines, 5:30-6:30pm in the Hanger
- United Airlines, 6:45-7:45pm in the Hanger
Presentations are open to all majors. For more information and to reserve a seat, log in to the EagleHire Network > Calendar > Company Information Session. Business casual dress is strongly suggested for those trying to obtain an interview. Freshmen: these are PASSPORT events.