Welcome back to campus! For returning and new students, get ready for your job and internship search and/or preparation. Here are a few tips to help you take advantage of the resources provided throughout the spring semester.
- Check out the EagleHire Network calendar for events, including presentations and company information sessions, being hosted on the residential campuses
- Periodically check the EagleHire Network for full-time and co-op/internship opportunities, paying close attention to the closing dates of the postings; the earlier you review and apply to the positions, the better off you will be
- During the spring semester, most companies recruit their summer internship positions; ensure you are eligible to participate in the Co-op/Internship Program and search for co-op/internship opportunities via the EagleHire Network by following the instructions for your campus
- Get ready for the Virtual Hiring Event coming up Monday, February 11 through Thursday, February, 21; please read the Virtual Hiring Event FAQs
- Within the EagleHire Network, you have access to CareerShift; CareerShift allows job seekers to search for companies within their geographical preferences, identify positions of interest from various job boards and company websites, find contact information for employers and organize your job search
- The Going Places blog will continue to showcase Embry-Riddle’s wonderful students and alumni and their advice, and we will bring you even more articles to help in your career development