- Accurate School Name: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the name of the university; please do not leave out part of the name or the dash mark from the listing
- Campus Information: add the campus location with the school name
- Daytona Beach, FL: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL
- Prescott, AZ: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ
- Worldwide Campus: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Worldwide; Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Worldwide, Daytona Beach, FL; or Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, center city, state
- Degree Information: Embry-Riddle only offers Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees in addition to the graduate-level and PhD programs (no Bachelor of Art or Associate of Applied Science degrees are awarded, for example); graduate programs with degrees besides Master of Science include examples like the Master of Aeronautical Science, Master of Aerospace Engineering, Master of Business Administration, Master of Software Engineering and Master of System Engineering degrees
- Degree, Major, Minors and Concentrations: with the degree, you need to list the specific type of degree (Aeronautical Science or Aviation Business Administration, for example); minors can be listed separately from the degree information along with any concentrations or specializations; all of this information must be accurate and match your transcripts exactly
- Dates: the expected graduation date is important to include with any current degree so that employers know when you will be available post-graduation; if you are an alum, you can decide to include your graduation date or not
Additional information to include in an educational section can be the GPA, relevant courses, honors and more. It is important to note that items such as courses and honors can be listed in main sections devoted to these subjects and, if in separate sections, should not be repeated again.
Sample resumes are available on the Embry-Riddle Career Services website. Please review the documents as you format your education section. Again, your transcripts are also an invaluable resource to ensure accurate information.