The Career Services Office would like to welcome new and returning students to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. The Career Services Office hosts a variety of events during the academic year including presentations, company visits and of course the Industry/Career Expo. To ensure you are taking advantage of all the opportunities presented to you, please take into consideration the following:
- Ask for help if needed – There are tons of resources and services at ERAU so if you need assistance, make sure you ask for help.
- Be proactive – Ensure you are scheduling upcoming presentations/events in an organizer/planner to not miss an opportunity to learn more about possible career opportunities!
- Get involved – Join student organizations/clubs to engage in a passion or develop leadership skills.
- Time management is necessary – Maintaining a good GPA is key so ensure you are putting time into your classes.
- Set goals – These could include wanting to explore internships/co-ops, or participating in research.
To learn more about Career Services, please visit our website at http://careers.erau.edu/